Citizenship speed by location

jiujitsusa

Registered
Finally received my PR DNI yesterday. Perhaps Argentina is similar to the US. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I live in San Miguel B.A. My closest Federal court for citizenship is San Martin, followed by San Isidro.
Has anyone heard about the speed of citizenship from either of these locations?
Thanks in advance.
Darren

Finally received my PR DNI yesterday. Perhaps Argentina is similar to the US. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
I live in San Miguel B.A. My closest Federal court for citizenship is San Martin, followed by San Isidro.
Thanks in advance.
Darren
Congrats, how long does it take for you to get PR after marriage?

I paid the additional 20K ARS for expedited appointment. I would say 4 weeks from my first appointment scanning documents to my approved interview. The San Miguel office was awesome. Very nice and cool people working there.

Thanks in advance.
Darren
San Isidro is Criminal only. At SM you have 2 judges. One very bad, the other is demagogic.

I came to the Santa Fe province, Rosario specifically, a year ago to live with my girlfriend, now wife, and the process for getting the DNI, without paying the fee of 20 000 pesos, took about five months. By far the most annoying thing was getting all the documents. I am in the process of applying for citizenship but they ask for a bunch of documents that the Argentine government says aren't required so I am still missing the certificate of good conduct and the certificate from migraciones, gotta love the beuracracy. At least I am not in any hurry and this way I can integrate better with the language and make sure that I get a driver's license.

I came to the Santa Fe province, Rosario specifically, a year ago to live with my girlfriend, now wife, and the process for getting the DNI, without paying the fee of 20 000 pesos, took about five months. By far the most annoying thing was getting all the documents. I am in the process of applying for citizenship but they ask for a bunch of documents that the Argentine government says aren't required so I am still missing the certificate of good conduct and the certificate from migraciones, gotta love the beuracracy. At least I am not in any hurry and this way I can integrate better with the language and make sure that I get a driver's license.
The certificate of good conduct takes two months to get, I just found out today that is the only turno available, lol

San Isidro is Criminal only. At SM you have 2 judges. One very bad, the other is demagogic.
Hopefully I can process at the B.A. central location. If I can get an email not to bounce. Tried 3 different email programs including one I created in Argentina.
[email protected] is the email I am trying to send to, found on BA expats.

Hopefully I can process at the B.A. central location. If I can get an email not to bounce. Tried 3 different email programs including one I created in Argentina.
[email protected] is the email I am trying to send to, found on BA expats.
They are on strike Thursdays and Fridays. They scheduled this week for July 5th.

They are on strike Thursdays and Fridays. They scheduled this week for July 5th.
Do you happen to know if I can move from Santa Fe to the capital province once I've initiated the process of obtaining citizenship in Santa Fe or if I have to stay in the province that I applied in until it resolves.

Do you happen to know if I can move from Santa Fe to the capital province once I've initiated the process of obtaining citizenship in Santa Fe or if I have to stay in the province that I applied in until it resolves.
You can quit and start over.

Back