Citizenship Through Federal Court - Looking For Feedback.

lucha54

Registered
Have you been able to get Argy citizenship going through the federal court because you lived her for min. 2 years?
If so, I would like to ask you about your experience so if you are open to sharing a bit and telling me about the process, please send me a P.M.

Cheers !!

I am also looking for information. If you want to share your story then PM me. I have already visited a lawyer, but I want to learn more about the process.

Click on the sprocket next to the search box and enter the words: Argentine citizenship for foreigners (searching in "titles only" and showing the results as "topics").

Several members who have gone (or are presently going) through the process have already shared their stories there.

I remember that thread but didn't continue to follow it after about the 100th post. I will return to it but don't want to send unsolicited messages (although I may as well resort to that if nobody reaches out). Thanks Steve!

Lucha, I don't know of anyone personally who has done this but my immigration lawyer mentioned this as a option for me a year ago. He speaks English. I'm happy to give you or anyone his contact info. I chose the permanent residency route instead. But I think it really depends strongly on your individual circumstances and motivations, which route is preferable. Each one has it's pros and cons.

As I posted in the main citizenship thread, I was able to obtain citizenship through the federal court utilizing Dr. Rubilar's services; the entire process took about 17 months and would have been quicker had I gotten the necessary paperwork in order faster. My situation was somewhat unique but the bottom line is I was able to go directly from tourist visa to Argentine citizen.
Basically, if you have more money than time do not think twice about hiring Dr. Rubilar; you pay the fee, sign a few papers and only have to physically show up to deal with the process two or three times and have an very high probability (87.5%) of winning the case. If you have plenty of time on your hands and not much money you can attempt to do the court case on your own but at best you will have a 77.7% chance (probably much lower) of winning.

As I posted in the main citizenship thread, I was able to obtain citizenship through the federal court utilizing Dr. Rubilar's services; the entire process took about 17 months and would have been quicker had I gotten the necessary paperwork in order faster. My situation was somewhat unique but the bottom line is I was able to go directly from tourist visa to Argentine citizen.
Basically, if you have more money than time do not think twice about hiring Dr. Rubilar; you pay the fee, sign a few papers and only have to physically show up to deal with the process two or three times and have an very high probability (87.5%) of winning the case. If you have plenty of time on your hands and not much money you can attempt to do the court case on your own but at best you will have a 77.7% chance (probably much lower) of winning.

As he is very recommended I was wondering roughly how much you payed and was it in installments or upfront if you feel comfortable disclosing that info..

Back