Club de Amigos

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

Anyone knows how to join this club?

If yes, what is the monthly or annual fees?

Thanks

clubdeamigos.org.ar - I have not been to their site lately, but they used to post prices online.

You have to pay for an annual pass called 'pasaporte' (around 1200 per person). That only gives you access to the club. Any other activities are to be paid separately.

I suggest you go in person, ask for a tour or just 20 minutes to roam the place by yourself. The guy at the entrance will ask for your ID and give it back to you when you are done.

You will be surprised - very efficiently run, professional staff willing to answer questions.

Thanks @ nativeexpat.

I am aware that it's a good place to practice volleyball. That is what I was interested in.

Do I have to be a member of some teAm to use the volleyball courts.

And I believe they are open late night??

Hmmmm... if there are no classes scheduled, I guess you could use the court whenever you want, and I would assume you don't need to belong to a team... but I am just assuming.

No idea about how late, but for sure until 9. I have stayed in the restaurant until 10 (hahah yeah, I go to Club de Amigos to eat - my kids do all the sweating!!! Lazy!)

The annual Pasaporte is $ 1500 pesos for adults.

nativexpat said:
You have to pay for an annual pass called 'pasaporte' (around 1200 per person). That only gives you access to the club. Any other activities are to be paid separately.

Hola a todos! in fact my 3 sons are there since the starting of the Colonia, as it is situated next to my apartment "this is the only reason" but i can say that it's a good place and rare to find in BA.
Prices differ from a complete day with lunch to a half day without (which is an obligation) and from half month to a complete one.
- All the month Complete day : Activities 1750 + Lunch 350

classes are for kids starting from 4 years to 10 years.

Happy New Year

Back