Cnn En Español U.s. Election Night Coverage?

Kettle

Registered
Does anyone happen to remember from 2008 if CNN en español broadcast at least some of the U.S. election returns on Election Night itself?

I know there are many ways to stream coverage online but I was hoping for some TV option because my computer's speakers are crummy and I wanted to watch it all en famille (that is, we're definitely not going to a bar!)

Thanks (and apologies if there is a discussion of this elsewhere...)

If you've got cable, CNN (in English) and Fox News both covered all three Presidential debates and the VP debate. I'm almost positive they'll be showcasing the entire election night as well.

However, I DO want to watch it in a bar (to recreate election night 4 years ago, while I was still in the States). Does anyone know of a place where they might be showing them?

Does anybody know a good place to watch the election night coverage on a large screen ???
A place to hang out ??? Last time around it was at the SugarBar in Palermo.
Can't believe that 4 years have come & gone already !!!

Sugar Bar showed the debates; maybe they'd do the returns also? Keep me posted if you all decide to gather!

we are thinking of going there or probably casabar, though i don't love that place at all, its one block from home!

Back