Coffee Chat December 17Th 4-7Pm Adorado Cafe Palermo

DCexpatstudent

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee chat Wednesday will be at Adorado Cafe Palermo Hollywood [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7PM Wednesday, 17 Dec, 2014[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Adorado Cafe[/background]
Nicaragua 5856, Palermo Hollywood

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Post a reply here if we should save you a seat.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]We try to have these events in different parts of the city as much as allowable, sometimes out of the city, as well. We will try to schedule coffee chats outside of Capital Federal once a month. Our challenge is finding venues that can host a table of 5-16 (our typical group size range).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

Coffee Chat will be tomorrow in Palermo Hollywood don't forget! Let me know if I should expect you!

I would love to come as I am new here but I will be working at that time. :(

don't work so hard.

I have been doing f@ck all in the last days but I do have to come into work tomorrow afternoon. I also have a deadline to meet. I am doing an MA for the fun of it but one of the courses is really dull and I can't get down to work. It would be good to meet some people before New Year as I believe I might be on my own and I am probably too shy to attend any of your events when I don't know anyone.

I have been doing f@ck all in the last days but I do have to come into work tomorrow afternoon. I also have a deadline to meet. I am doing an MA for the fun of it but one of the courses is really dull and I can't get down to work. It would be good to meet some people before New Year as I believe I might be on my own and I am probably too shy to attend any of your events when I don't know anyone.

Well maybe you can make it on friday to the dinner as that is after work hours :) Because yes after christmas it gets pretty dull for about a month at least here

Back