Coffee chat @ Starbucks is cancelled this week....

Take Subte D (green line) to last stop congresso de tucamán get out walk 1block to restaurant Fame ..upstairs @back we meet after 8:00 pm

Guys, be really careful with the oaths and secret handshakes. I'm pretty sure that's how they get you indoctrinated. Pretty soon you'll be rocking back and forth in a corner humming the Starbucks advertising jingle while mumbling some inaudible mantra about mochachino pumpkin spice lattes, eyes red and glazed with the mad look of an espresso fiend...

Actually, it's usually a pretty fun event. Enjoy :p

Guys, be really careful with the oaths and secret handshakes. I'm pretty sure that's how they get you indoctrinated. Pretty soon you'll be rocking back and forth in a corner humming the Starbucks advertising jingle while mumbling some inaudible mantra about mochachino pumpkin spice lattes, eyes red and glazed with the mad look of an espresso fiend...

5908oh wait, wrong cult.....!

Seriously, check this chick out, she dressed up as the Starbucks mermaid:

English version:

I'd be nice to see you one of these Tuesdays! hopefully the weather will get a little more "friendly" :)

Back