Coffee Chat Thu, Dec 10, 4.30-7Pm (Palermo)

Dada

Registered
Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. Hope to see you there!

4.30-7pm Thursday, December 10, 2015
Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping
Corner of Arenales and Coronel Díaz

Look for the BAEXPATS sign. Convenient to many bus lines and Subte D (Bulnes stop).

Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they are doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang around with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc.
Everyone is welcome. For those who would prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Hi everybody!

Too bad I just missed the coffee chat! I am curious to know where the expats are from and what age range they are...
And look forward to attending the upcoming events. is there any event planed for January? Or maybe another one in December?
Warmly,
Drpat

Hi everybody!

Too bad I just missed the coffee chat! I am curious to know where the expats are from and what age range they are...
And look forward to attending the upcoming events. is there any event planed for January? Or maybe another one in December?
Warmly,
Drpat
From my experience (attended four recent ones) your age group will be represented unless you're a middle-schooler or already dead (you can see which I'm closest to being).

Well,well.Looks like more people are wanting to come out of the "techo closet" show their face and use their tongue instead of a keyboard. Is this naturally healthy or a regression to the past?

Hi Group!

Are you guys meeting on Thursdays 24th and 31rd? Look forward to meeting you!
Warmly,

Dr Pat

Hi Group!

Are you guys meeting on Thursdays 24th and 31rd? Look forward to meeting you!
Warmly,

Dr Pat
You missed last weeks' chat,...
You'll have to bring a doctors note for absenteeism !!! :eek:

Back