Coffee Chat Thur, 5 Nov, 4-7Pm (Palermo)

Awsome! I have been wanting to come to one of these. Me and the man will be there for sure! Can't wait to talk to other people besides the bf hahaha

Great time guys!! Thanks MIchelle!! it was a pleasure seeing ol' buddys again and meeting new ones :p (i'm such a sweetie pie)

Cristina and I can't thank you enough, Michelle, for taking your time to organize these meetings. This was our first and it was everything we hoped for and more. I think I heard more well-articulated points of view on many diverse and interesting subjects than I have in years - at least in a single place at one time.

We won't miss any future ones when we're in town. Maybe wineguy can suggest a good Malbec to toast you and the other folks there. (I now understand it can't be Alamos.)

Cristina and I really enjoyed the company and conversation yesterday. It's been a very long time since I heard so many well-articulated, diverse and interesting points of view. Learned a lot about Argentina and its history (while being allowed politely to spout my own crackpot ideas).

Maybe wineguy can suggest a good Malbec to raise in a toast to you, Michelle, for expending the time and effort to make these happen. You are an exceptional person and I'm glad we got to know you. (The Malbec, I understand, should probably not be Alamos.)

Back