Coffee Chat, Tues, April 10, 5:30-6:30pm, Alto Palermo

gracielle

Registered
COFFEE CHATS ON TUESDAYS from 5:30 - 6:30 pm at ALTO PALERMO.
Those in attendance who wish to stay beyond 6:30 pm are welcome to do so.

Come and join English-speaking expats for a lively and informative CHAT.
We gather OUTSIDE STARBUCKS at one of the public tables.
The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Cnel Diaz, one block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.

REGULAR ATTENDEES, whoever gets there first, PLEASE secure a table.
Consumption at Starbucks and McDonald's is not a requirement. The option is to bring your own beverage.

NEWCOMERS are always welcome! Find answers to many of your questions from expats from different parts of the world
who reside in Buenos Aires. Meet new people with interests in common. Share travel experiences with the group.

P.S. Kindly place your disposable items in the garbage cans before departure.
The last ones leaving, please make sure the chairs are left in order. Thank you.

Hi guys! Are Tuesday Coffee Chats well attended, please? If so I would like to attend next week. Thanks much for your input!

No RSVP required. Number of participants varies from week to week. Thank you Monica, Scott (newcomer), Bob, Ed, Alex and Esteban for your contribution to a lively conversation at the last get-together. We wrapped up at 9:00pm!

Last edited:
Good to see some classic faces, e.g, Esteban, and meet some fresh ones (Bob and Scott).

Thanks for hosting, Gracielle.

It was a real nice get-together with interesting people....very enjoyable, and, in some regards, enlightening....returning to US for a few necessary months and look forward to seeing everybody again in the near future....I won't be here to gripe about the banks, so I hope someone picks up the ball and runs with it......chau for a while.

I would also love to attend this coffee chat next week! I am relatively new to BA and I am here for a few months studying Spanish!

Back