Coffee Chat, Tues, June 5, 5:30-6:30pm, Alto Palermo

gracielle

Registered
COFFEE CHATS ON TUESDAYS from 5:30 - 6:30 pm at ALTO PALERMO.
Those in attendance who wish to stay beyond 6:30 pm are welcome to do so.
Come and join English-speaking expats for a lively and informative CHAT.

NEWCOMERS are always welcome!
Find answers to many of your questions from expats from different parts
of the world who reside in Buenos Aires. Meet new people with interests in common.
Share your travel experiences with the group.
Consumption at Starbucks and McDonald's is not a requirement.

*****************Please RSVP by posting a message on this thread****************
The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Cnel Diaz, one block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.
We gather OUTSIDE STARBUCKS at one of the public tables. This area has a covered roof and heaters.

Kindly place your disposable items in the garbage cans before departure. Thank you.

Thank you, gentlemen.....Scott, Neil, Alex and Jimmy for your attendance. Enjoyable conversation on such a cold, crisp evening. The heaters were on at full blast. The next coffee chat will be on Tuesday, June 19. See you in 2 weeks!

Thank you, gentlemen.....Scott, Neil, Alex and Jimmy for your attendance. Enjoyable conversation on such a cold, crisp evening. The heaters were on at full blast. The next coffee chat will be on Tuesday, June 19. See you in 2 weeks!

I would love to join you, but the time of day is terrible. I take the subte or the collectivo, that's the time of day I avoid at all costs.

I would love to join you, but the time of day is terrible. I take the subte or the collectivo, that's the time of day I avoid at all costs.

Alternate times on Tuesdays have been tried....at 4:00 and 4:30pm. Nevertheless most attendees using bus/subway arrived after 5:00pm and chose to stay until around 8:30pm. So presently we begin later and continue to wrap up around 8:30pm. Expats are welcome to drop by between 5:30 and 8:00pm.

Aztangogirl. we look forward to your company if it becomes doable for you.

Alternate times on Tuesdays have been tried....at 4:00 and 4:30pm. Nevertheless most attendees using bus/subway arrived after 5:00pm and chose to stay until around 8:30pm. So presently we begin later and continue to wrap up around 8:30pm. Expats are welcome to drop by between 5:30 and 8:00pm.

Aztangogirl. we look forward to your company if it becomes doable for you.
I look forward to it! I am just getting settled in. Looking for an apartment to buy. Visa and DNI in progress.

COFFEE CHATS ON TUESDAYS from 5:30 - 6:30 pm at ALTO PALERMO.
Those in attendance who wish to stay beyond 6:30 pm are welcome to do so.
Come and join English-speaking expats for a lively and informative CHAT.

NEWCOMERS are always welcome!
Find answers to many of your questions from expats from different parts
of the world who reside in Buenos Aires. Meet new people with interests in common.
Share your travel experiences with the group.
Consumption at Starbucks and McDonald's is not a requirement.

*****************Please RSVP by posting a message on this thread****************
The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Cnel Diaz, one block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.
We gather OUTSIDE STARBUCKS at one of the public tables. This area has a covered roof and heaters.

Kindly place your disposable items in the garbage cans before departure. Thank you.

Hello im from Argentina and im interested in learn English and i can teach spanish if is necesary. Can i go to the meetings or something?

Hello im from Argentina and im interested in learn English and i can teach spanish if is necesary. Can i go to the meetings or something?

The Coffee Chat is a social gathering by and for expats from different parts of the world who reside and/or are passing thru ARG. Some of us were born here but have lived abroad for some years. Our aim is to meet other expatriates and exchange information about interests/issues we have in common. An advanced level of conversation in English is required to partake in this activity.

Kevinovand, welcome to BAExpats. If you are interested in learning English in exchange for teaching Spanish, you should post a separate thread on this forum.

The Coffee Chat is a social gathering by and for expats from different parts of the world who reside and/or are passing thru ARG. Some of us were born here but have lived abroad for some years. Our aim is to meet other expatriates and exchange information about interests/issues we have in common. An advanced level of conversation in English is required to partake in this activity.

Kevinovand, welcome to BAExpats. If you are interested in learning English in exchange for teaching Spanish, you should post a separate thread on this forum.

Thank you so much, i really appreciate your help

I would love to join you on the 19th. I'm Canadian with a bunch of other passports, spent the past 10 years in México City before coming to Buenos Aires last year.

Back