Coffee Chat Tuesday Feb 16, 4-7Pm (Palermo)

GMXam

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. See ya there![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, February 16, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner of Arenales and Coronel Diaz[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the BAEXPATS sign. Convenient to many bus lines and Subte D (Bulnes stop).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Cheers![/background]

wow me too but i put it on the back burner for the chat tomorrow I finish with the shooting at 3pm just enought time to take a well-deserved shower and get to the chat! I'll arrive a bit worn out but that's to be expected!

Hello Everyone,

I signed up on this site years ago when I was looking at possibly splitting my time between BA and the US. Then a whole bunch of life happened but I'm trying to get back on track. I'll be in BA for a couple months starting tomorrow and I'm staying in Palermo. Was planning on looking for another BAExpats event to make some friends but didn't expect to see one so close so soon. I will definitely stop by tomorrow to say hi!

Hello Everyone,

I signed up on this site years ago when I was looking at possibly splitting my time between BA and the US. Then a whole bunch of life happened but I'm trying to get back on track. I'll be in BA for a couple months starting tomorrow and I'm staying in Palermo. Was planning on looking for another BAExpats event to make some friends but didn't expect to see one so close so soon. I will definitely stop by tomorrow to say hi!

Alrighty, see you then

Cool. Maybe we're due for a larger turnout today

So there's a sign? I don't know what anyone looks like. I'm wearing a grey Henley t-shirt.

Back