Coffee Chat Tuesday Jan 19, 4-7Pm (Palermo)

GMXam

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. Hope to see you there![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, January 19, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner of Arenales and Coronel Diaz[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the BAEXPATS sign. Convenient to many bus lines and Subte D (Bulnes stop).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Cheers! [/background]

I guess I don not need to answer as I will always be there on Tuesday while I'm back in BA as long as I don't have a marathon to run or another modeling session. I have turned down the leading role in "adult" films as well as the swim across the Rio de la Plata to Colonia; I want to give some newcomers a chance!

Thanks for your RSVP, Esteban. Although you don't need to, it's always nice to see who we should expect.

Also, I wanted to discuss an upcoming Saturday afternoon event in February. If you can't make it Tuesday but want to help out or find out the details before we publish, send me a PM.

See you Tuesday afternoon at Starbucks Alto Palermo 4-7pm.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. Hope to see you there![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, January 19, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner of Arenales and Coronel Diaz[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the BAEXPATS sign. Convenient to many bus lines and Subte D (Bulnes stop).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Cheers! [/background]

Coffee Chat tomorrow, folks

Until what time?
I see that it's been switched to Tuesdays.

Gabriela

Until officially 7. Most people leave by 8 :) That said, running to be there!

Back