Coffee chat, Tuesday March 10th @ Williamsburg cafe

Neil

Registered
THIS WEEK'S PICK by: Neil, our Co-Host

We meet from 5:00 - 7:00pm at Williamsburg Burger Bar/All Saint's Cafe.
Please RSVP so we know how many persons to expect at our table.
Those in attendance who wish to stay beyond 7:00pm can do so.

Come and join English-speaking expats for lively and informative conversations. NEWCOMERS are always welcome!
Find answers to many of your questions from expats from different parts of the world who reside year round or part time in Buenos Aires.
Share your experiences with the group. Meet persons with interests in common.

The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Coronel Diaz.
Entrance to Burger Bar/Cafe at street level on Arenales.
One block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.

THIS WEEK'S PICK by: Neil, our Co-Host

We meet from 5:00 - 7:00pm at Williamsburg Burger Bar/All Saint's Cafe.
Please RSVP so we know how many persons to expect at our table.
Those in attendance who wish to stay beyond 7:00pm can do so.

Come and join English-speaking expats for lively and informative conversations. NEWCOMERS are always welcome!
Find answers to many of your questions from expats from different parts of the world who reside year round or part time in Buenos Aires.
Share your experiences with the group. Meet persons with interests in common.

The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Coronel Diaz.
Entrance to Burger Bar/Cafe at street level on Arenales.
One block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.

Hi Neil, I'm looking forward to joining either tomorrow or one day, but is it always the same time and location? The 'THIS WEEK'S PICK' makes it sound like it isn't, but experience suggests that it is?

Hi Neil, I'm looking forward to joining either tomorrow or one day, but is it always the same time and location? The 'THIS WEEK'S PICK' makes it sound like it isn't, but experience suggests that it is?
We do move around a bit, for now this is home base! Pls. Stop by....were in a back table on the left as you enter (near kitchen)!

Hi Neil it’s Lorianne and I will be joining you guys for the first time - I’m looking forward to it !!! I may be a little late but please save a seat for me

Back