Coffee Chat Tuesday March 8, 4-7Pm (Palermo)

GMXam

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. See ya there![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, March 8, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner of Arenales and Coronel Diaz[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the Coffee Chat sign. Convenient to many bus lines and Subte D (Bulnes stop).[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Cheers![/background]

Have fun guys, will be thinking of you! :) Also, big hug for Bill the Glove Man if he's there (he's not a member of this forum).

hi all,
are these chats ever set up at different times? i have regular teaching commitment 4-8 on Tuesday so can't make it, but would like to meet some new people here in BA.

hi all,
are these chats ever set up at different times? i have regular teaching commitment 4-8 on Tuesday so can't make it, but would like to meet some new people here in BA.

Hi Sparky, unfortunately, not this one. But please feel free to add new events to the Event forum here in BAEXPATS for different times/venues/etc. There are plenty who can't make the time or don't like the venue that I'm sure will come if an event is scheduled.

Have fun guys, will be thinking of you! :) Also, big hug for Bill the Glove Man if he's there (he's not a member of this forum).

Hey Dada, hope all is well in the UK. We'll miss ya, and await your return. Will give Bill your regards.

Back