Coffee Chat Tuesday March 8, 4-7Pm (Palermo)

Reminder: Coffee Chat Tuesday 4-7pm, details below, hope to see you there

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. See ya there![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, March 8, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner of Arenales and Coronel Diaz[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the Coffee Chat sign. [/background]

I have regular class every Tuesday and Thursday. :(
enjoy your coffee time!

There's a coffee chat this Saturday in San Isidro from 3-6pm. It's not too lengthy a trip by train and the location is within 2 blocks from the San Isidro stop. Not to mention, there's a sense of calm not felt in Capital when you exit the train station. I love it (but only to visit) :)

I have regular class every Tuesday and Thursday. :( enjoy your coffee time!
hi all,
are these chats ever set up at different times? i have regular teaching commitment 4-8 on Tuesday so can't make it, but would like to meet some new people here in BA.

There's a coffee chat this Saturday in San Isidro from 3-6pm. It's not too lengthy a trip by train and the location is within 2 blocks from the San Isidro stop. Not to mention, there's a sense of calm not felt in Capital when you exit the train station. I love it (but only to visit) :)

thank you for inviting me. I have commitment on Saturday too. I am really sorry. I have class in Martinez near of San Isidro every Tuesday and Thursday. It is very nice place. Next time, I will join or make new one ! :)

Reminder: Coffee Chat today 4-7pm, details below, hope to see you there

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat this week will be at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. See ya there![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, March 8, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner of Arenales and Coronel Diaz[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the Coffee Chat sign. Convenient to many bus lines and Subte D (Bulnes stop).[/background]

Back