Coffee Chat, Tuesday Sep 27, 16-19 Hr Starbucks Alto Palermo

Rich One

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Come join us for another fun, informative and ever changing [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]chat[/background] every Tuesday at Starbucks in Alto Palermo, corner of Arenales and Av. Cnel. Diaz, near Bulnes Station on Line D.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Newcomers are always Welcome. Come and find answers to all your questions from expats residing in Argentina for many years. [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]We gather at one of the OUTSIDE tables. Spring is here? no heaters needed?, please dress accordingly. [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]See you all there! [/background]

Great turnout , may need an additional table next week ? Spring weather although the heaters were on at 4 PM had to request and emergency shut-down. Some longtime members now travelling, Esteban in Mongolia, Gracielle in Rome and Alex in Florence, Elaine back from Uruguay.
See you all next week.

As I mentioned I will be meeting Michelle E.the beloved original chair of BA expats Coffee Chats for a breakfast meeting and chat here in NYC's West Village tomorrow Thursday 9/29 .
Please stay tuned for further details.

As I mentioned I will be meeting Michelle E.the beloved original chair of BA expats Coffee Chats for a breakfast meeting and chat here in NYC's West Village tomorrow Thursday 9/29 .
Please stay tuned for further details.

May I suggest an opener for your conversation?

"We miss you."

It was good to meet many of you on Tuesday. Thanks to Rich for organising. Look forward to talking with you again next week.

Best regards, David

Back