Coffee Chat Zona Norte - October 2016 (San Isidro)

Girino

Registered
We, the expats of Zona Norte, call for a Coffee Chat next week.

Do you have any preference about the date? Would Wednesday 12[sup]th[/sup] be okay? Or would Friday work better?

My proposal is the following:

Oct, Wed 12[sup]th[/sup] 4:30 PM @Boutique del Libro, 461 Chacabuco, San Isidro.
Walk across the bookshop, there is a back garden safe and quiet and a coffee bar. You can't miss the place - it is the colorful building shown below.

Let me know your thoughts and if this would work for you. Feel free to reply here or send a PM to confirm.

kcjkab.png

Great place to meet - nice and secluded. I'll be there Wed. at 4:30 - may be a few minutes late if parking is too difficult.

Sorry I completely missed this before. I will be there. May need to head out a bit early, but I'll be there for for at least an hour. Look forward to it.

We'll see you there! For now, there will be three of us, unless some special guests make their appearance unannounced!

Paola

Cheers to Serafina! Great location for Zona Norte coffee chat. Will pay a visit when I'm back in town.

With an overwhelming attendance of two (me included) and pouring rain, this Coffee Chat was nonetheless enjoyable!

With an overwhelming attendance of two (me included) and pouring rain, this Coffee Chat was nonetheless enjoyable!

Some of the best conversations happen on rainy days with very few people in attendance.

Back