Coffee Chat Zona Norte Tuesday Feb 23, 4-7Pm (Martinez)

London2Baires

Registered
Hi All!

Coffee Chat Zona Norte will be in Martinez this week:

4-7pm Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Alamos Cafe - Alballeros 2025
Two blocks from Martinez train station.

Look for the BAEXPATS sign!

We welcome both old and new faces to come and meet other expats over a nice cup of coffee, tea and even medialunas, muffins or cakes! If you've seen or attended the successful Coffee Chats in capital but live further north, or even if you live in capital and want a change of scenery, then this event is for you!

Our last Zona Norte Coffee Chats have been very successful and we hope that this one will be too.

Cheers![background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

I hope / plan to attend this one, once again. I probably won't make it a habit to attend bi-weekly, but will try for monthly.

BTW: Folks MAY find it slightly easier to locate with the street name spelled ALBARELLOS, instead.

Cheers,

Paul

I hope / plan to attend this one, once again. I probably won't make it a habit to attend bi-weekly, but will try for monthly.

BTW: Folks MAY find it slightly easier to locate with the street name spelled ALBARELLOS, instead.

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks much for the clarification!

Let me also add that when we went down to Martinez to investigate, pre-posting, we couldn't find any discernible address number on the front of the cafe so decided to make an educated guess based on the shops on either side. The name is plainly visible and should be easy to see walking down that block of Albarellos .

See you all soon!

Hi All!

Coffee Chat Zona Norte will be in Martinez this week:

4-7pm Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Alamos Cafe - Albarellos 2025
Two blocks from Martinez train station.

Look for the BAEXPATS sign!

We welcome both old and new faces to come and meet other expats over a nice cup of coffee, tea and even medialunas, muffins or cakes! If you've seen or attended the successful Coffee Chats in capital but live further north, or even if you live in capital and want a change of scenery, then this event is for you!

Our last Zona Norte Coffee Chats have been very successful and we hope that this one will be too.

Cheers![background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

Hi Guys!

Here is the final reminder for today's Coffee Chat Zona Norte.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers!

:)

Back