Coffee Chat Zona Norte Tuesday Feb 9, 4-7Pm (Zona Norte)

London2Baires

Registered
Hello All!

Our Second Coffee Chat Zona Norte will be held in La Lucila, Martines or Acassuso.

As discussed with the members who attended last time we are open to suggestions for a venue in one of those three locations for our next meetup.

The venue will be selected at random from any suggestions posted.

Please only suggest cafes with enough capacity. Last time we had 12 attendees and this is probably the average turnout we should expect.

Also please suggest a place which is convenient for transport links; trains or buses etc.

---
You are very welcomed to come and meet other expats over a nice cup of coffee, tea and even medialunas, muffins or cakes!

If you've seen or attended the successful Coffee Chats in capital but live further north, or even if you live in capital and want a change of scenery, then this event is for you.

Our last Zona Norte Coffee Chat was a great success and we hope that this one will be too.

We very much hope to see some regulars and also some new faces at our second Zona Norte Coffee Chat!
---

---
Coffee Chat Zona Norte is a scheduled bi-weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.
---

4-7pm Tuesday, Feb 9, 2016
La Lucila, Martines or Acassuso.

Look for the BAEXPATS sign.

See you all soon!!

I helped arrange the last one in La Lucila and know the owner of the cafe on the corner next to the railway station, so i can certainly recommend it.
Count me in either way.

I helped arrange the last one in La Lucila and know the owner of the cafe on the corner next to the railway station, so i can certainly recommend it.
Count me in either way.

Thanks for the suggestion!

We will wait a day or so longer to see if anyone else has any alternative ideas.

For now you are in the lead as the only suggestion!

Cheers!

Count me in either way.
Thanks for the suggestion!

We will wait a day or so longer to see if anyone else has any alternative ideas.

For now you are in the lead as the only suggestion!

Cheers!

Time is up for suggestions and our randomly selected winner is.... :
----
The La Lucila Railway Station Corner Cafe!
----

Gringoboy, could you please tell me the address so that I can update the main post.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

Rawson, which is the hight street, on the corner of Diaz Velez.

UPDATE:
---
The Details for this week's Zona Norte Coffee chat are as follows:

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, Feb 9, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]'Florinda' at Rawson 3799, La Lucila, [/background]
On the corner next to the train station

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the BAEXPATS sign.[/background]
---

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]See you all soon!! [/background]

I just popped in to see Florinda owner, Ines and all is fine for tomorrow.
How many takers so far?
Me,WongJoh,Lon2Baires?

I just popped in to see Florinda owner, Ines and all is fine for tomorrow.
How many takers so far?
Me,WongJoh,Lon2Baires?

Great, thanks for double checking :)

My girlfriend will also be coming and I would count on probably another 5-7 random members turning up.

People often feel a little shy about RSVPing but then come along anyway.

So in all likelihood i'd think we'll be around 10 people. Though if it's a smaller more intimate group then that's actually pretty nice too.

Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces tomorrow then!

Cheers!

Hi All!

Final Reminder For Today's Coffee Chat Zona Norte:

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]---[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The Details for this week's Zona Norte Coffee chat are as follows:[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Tuesday, Feb 9, 2016[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]'Florinda' at Rawson 3799, La Lucila, [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]On the corner next to the train station[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Look for the BAEXPATS sign.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]---[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]See you all soon!! [/background]

Back