Coffee Chat Zona Norte Tuesday Jan 26, 4-7Pm (San Isidro)

London2Baires

Registered
Hello All!

The Inaugural Coffee Chat Zona Norte will be at Starbucks San Isidro. Hope to see you there!

4-7pm Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Starbucks - 114 Av Juan Segundo Fernández, San Isidro
From San Isidro Mitre train station you can take the 707, 437 or 338 and be there in 10 mins.

Look for the BAEXPATS sign.

As a founding member of the Expat Coffee Chats it is my pleasure and honour to continue the tradition with the new Coffee Chat: Zona Norte Edition!

The first Zona Norte Coffee Chat will be held in San Isidro, though as a bi-weekly regular event we will be heading to other Zona Norte locations in the near future!

You are very welcomed to come and meet other expats over a nice cup of coffee, tea and even medialunas or muffins!!

If you've seen or attended the successful Coffee Chats in capital but live further north, or even if you live in capital and want a change of scenery, then this event is for you.

We very much hope to see some regulars and also some new faces at out inaugural event.

To pay homage to the first ever coffee chat we will be meeting at San Isidro Starbucks (though expect later meetups to be more centered on cool locals cafes).

Coffee Chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

See you all soon!!

:( Well, I think I will have tp take a pass on this one! But I understand that there are many who live in Zona Norte. Have a nice chat!

Hi! I just joined in. I saw this post last night and have been wanting to join a chat in English close to home. Is it okay if I come along? Not an expat, but have worked with many.

I´m a bit confused. Is this a simultaneous event to the well established Cofee Chat in Palermo, or is it the one, in an alternative location? In other words, will there be two at a time or just one?

I'll be attending the one in Zona Norte to help get this one going this time. If anyone is interested in hosting the Palermo coffee chat, please feel free to do so. Thanks!

I´m a bit confused. Is this a simultaneous event to the well established Cofee Chat in Palermo, or is it the one, in an alternative location? In other words, will there be two at a time or just one?

Good Idea .. why not? those in the San Isidro can attend & some adventurous from this area may travel to San Isidro??

I'm using the omnilineas site to map out my bus route after taking train. If anyone is interested in splitting a remis, let me know. I'd be willing to split with 3-4 others.

Back