Coffee Chat Zona Norte Tuesday Jan 26, 4-7Pm (San Isidro)

Thanks to all who attended, it was great to spend some time with you all!

The Inaugural Event was definitely a success!

Will post again for the next Zona Norte Coffee Chat in due course.

Cheers!

Just a thought - what if the two chats take place on different days? Maybe some people would be interested in attending both, instead of having to choose?

In theory, I would be one of them. In practice, it's a challenge to even make it to Palermo more or less on time. But you never know...

Thank you all for making such an effort in organizing this event and making this coffee chat happen! Never been to one before and had a great time with nice people and good conversations. Very excited for following ones to come.

Just a thought - what if the two chats take place on different days? Maybe some people would be interested in attending both, instead of having to choose?

In theory, I would be one of them. In practice, it's a challenge to even make it to Palermo more or less on time. But you never know...

Hi Dada, I would be interested in attending both coffee chats. Just let me know when and count on me!!!! ;p)

Hi Vale! :) At the time being, I'm not hosting either of the chats, but I'm pretty sure the people who do host them read this thread. I'm sure Michelle, Esteban and London2Baires will find a solution B)

Back