Coffee Creamer Anywhere?

NancyR

Registered
Hello everyone ,

Arrived from Miami almost 2 months ago, getting settled in. Cannot find coffee creamer anywhere (like International delights, etc). Does anyone know if is available anywhere?
Love the coffee in shops, but miss creamer form home brew..

Thanks!

My local chino stocks jars of Coffee-Mate in both lite and regular. It was possible to get sachets of a brand called "toque de crema" but I haven't been able to find it recently. If anyone has seen it, please update!

Also check the large Carrefour on Salguero (Alcorta Shopping), near the produce section are small tables of specialty/import items and also an aisle there strictly of import items (but also check the coffee/tea aisle). Possibly at Jumbo too.

To each his/her own. If you want to put partially hydrogenated vegetable oil and chemicals you probably can't pronounce into your coffee then those "creamers" are great. OTOH there are many healthier options.

Or maybe the OP just like what she likes and doesn't need a lecture about how its so artificial/unhealthy/whatever :rolleyes:

The coffemate dried creamer you can find in any supermarket - it's made locally by Nestle. If you want regular creme, you can also buy it in any supermarket - not flavored though. You can find it in the dairy section - it's made by La Serenisima, called "crema, larga vida". Very thick/sweet.

Thanks so much for all the advice. Will look into the crema, larga vida Sometimes you just need the extra kicker in the coffee....☕

I cannot resist repeating what these smart people already said. Why in the WORLD would you want to use a fake, chemical-laden substance that your body was not even made to process when you real, honest-to-good cream in any grocery. That's what I do as well. And yes, NancyR, coffee just isn't the same--without crema! You're right!

Back