Coffee shops with Power

Gearjammer

Registered
I've come across plenty of cafes that have wi-fi, but have only found one that provides electrical outlets. And it is small and always crowded, The Marks or something like on Armenia in Palermo Hollywood. Anybody know of other cafes that have wireless internet as well as electrical outlets to keep your laptop juiced?

Aroma has wi-fi as does Cafe Martinez. Unfortunately Aroma plays annoying rock music. I am trying to find places in Recoleta/Retiro that have wi-fi. Does anyone know of any?

I've been to cafe Martinez but couldn't find an electrical outlet. I'm having a problem with my battery and don't get much time out of it. Will see about Aroma.

When we were in Buenos Aires we camped out at an Aroma on the busy main street running from Belgrano / Palermo Hollywood toward Recoleta. Upstairs, in the booths, under the tabletop, two of the booths had power outlets. Upstairs, the music was not too bad.I think in Belgrano in the strip near the old factory that has been turned into a mall there was an Aroma next to a gym and another nouvelle cafe down the street. As I recall, both had wifi and at least a few power outlets under the booth tops.

I'm pretty sure that Aroma at Santa Fe and Uriguay has at least one outlet in the downstairs area.

Thanks oldguy and chris. I don't know where you else you can find this kind of information.I've been having trouble getting work done in my apartment. Sometimes it really helps to change the scenery and environment.

"chris" said:
Aroma has wi-fi as does Cafe Martinez. Unfortunately Aroma plays annoying rock music. I am trying to find places in Recoleta/Retiro that have wi-fi. Does anyone know of any?
The Cinema Callao (Sante Fe 1798) has wi-fi and there is an electric plug on the second floor near the stage area by the music equipment. Further out on Sante Fe, at Aguero, there is an Aroma that has three booths with plug-ins and a strip of plugs by the trash can near the stairs. (Sorry, both of these places play annoying music)
In Palermo Viejo, The Marks at El Salvador and Armenia has wi-fi and plug-ins in behind the cushion seating against the bak wall on the top part of the recess. But this is a very popular place and you'll need to get there before noon or 1 to get any work done.

"El Cafe del Cabildo" also has wi-fi access. It is located on the patio of the Cabildo at Bolivia and Diagonal Sur. They are open for breakfast and lunch with indoor and outdoor seating. And they serve great food at very decent prices!

Back