Colectivos! Best info, changes, reasons, etc

The official press release said it was to reduce noise in the neighborhood. But I'm not sure if the neighbors are so pleased with quiet over lack of service.
My friend who lives on Peru y Chile loves it.

Silvie, no offense intended, but I don't give a donkeyfart what they do "in other parts of the world".
Somethin's eatin' Red today...

Not too many of us give a fart about nostalgic yearnings for fast food at southern US Roadhouses either, but we politely tune in anyway.

Somethin's eatin' Red today...

Not too many of us give a fart about nostalgic yearnings for fast food at southern US Roadhouses either, but we politely tune in anyway.
Are you sure? There have been several agreeable comments in that thread. But it's certainly possible the heat is making me a bit cranky.

On topic, I'm tired of the idea that Argentina should do things just because they are done elsewhere. It seems to me a badly flawed logic. When in Rome do as the Romans do, sure, but when in Argentina...

The 29 doesn't pick up anyone on San Juan because they have to make a left turn on Paseo Colon. Then 5 blocks to the stop, for a total of 12 blocks. The 126 got confused and turned on 9 de Julio instead of Paseo Colon. An unexpected 5 block walk instead of across the street. The 34 bus comes down my street when it's route is far away. Maybe the taxi union has something to do with this?

The 29 doesn't pick up anyone on San Juan because they have to make a left turn on Paseo Colon. Then 5 blocks to the stop, for a total of 12 blocks. The 126 got confused and turned on 9 de Julio instead of Paseo Colon. An unexpected 5 block walk instead of across the street. The 34 bus comes down my street when it's route is far away. Maybe the taxi union has something to do with this?
Are you physically handicapped? 5 blocks,12 blocks? You don't walk?

Back