Collecting DNI from Immigrations..

Rossiebloom

Registered
Goodmorning everyone!

I know more than likely there have been a thousand posts like this..so sorry in advance!

I have been waiting on the arrival of my DNI and I know that it has been delivered twice to my address without me being there. They leave a card with a number to call but no one has answered this number for the past week. I am wondering do you know if I have to go to collect the DNI from immigrations after the second failed delivery?

Any info would be great!

Thank you : )

Hi, if I were you I would just go directly to Immigrations after all the waiting, etc.

Just out of interest, how long did it take for your DNI to arrive (even if you haven't got it in hand? I have a "precaria" and they told me 2 months. The problem is that I cannot do anything until I get it, I can't even open a bank account!

Matt123 said:
Hi, if I were you I would just go directly to Immigrations after all the waiting, etc.

Just out of interest, how long did it take for your DNI to arrive (even if you haven't got it in hand? I have a "precaria" and they told me 2 months. The problem is that I cannot do anything until I get it, I can't even open a bank account!

You can open a bank account (and do just about everything else a DNI will allow you to do) with the precaria and your passport. I opened an account at Supervielle yesterday with no problems with just those two documents and the contract for my apartment.

They may insist you have a CUIL or CUIT. If they do, take your passport and precaria to ANSES and get a CUIL. Takes no time at all. The precaria allows you to work, too.

Back