Comfrey Root?

Farenheit

Registered
Has anyone seen it here? I read it's called raiz de consuelda, would that be right? I will check the herbs at the pharmacy counter...

One last try, I read that swishing with a decoction of this every day can improve gum health.

What the heck is comfy root...all my life I've wanted to know..I thought it was only found in old novels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfrey
It mustn't be swallowed if used as a mouthwash as it can be toxic to the liver. Says on wiki that it shouldn't be used for more than 10 days.

Have you tried "oil pulling?" Really does amazing things for your gums! If you really want comfrey you can try a great herb store on Rivadavia 2525 ... they've got a lot of interesting things.

I have tried "oil pulling" as have most of the males on this forum.
A comfy root? ummmm???fatchick??

thanks nyer4ever, I will try the herb store. I did oil pulling for about two years and it was great. Then I got slack, esp as you can't get the right oils in my barrio, only sunflower. I think that's why i noticed my gums weaken. Am back on it. What a shame it's not poss to get my fave coconut oil here....

BTW, am now doing the other protocol, eating an egg-shell every day, supposed to regenerate teeth.

Try tumeric with a pinch of salt swishing for healthy gums

Back