coming in january

alexc7787

Registered
Hey everyone. I will be moving to Buenos Aires in January with a good friend of mine. I was hoping to find a job teaching English(I am a native English speaker from the U.S.) I was wondering if anyone knew of any schools that are hiring or will be hiring in January or had any advice on how to find a job teaching English. Also, we were going to stay in a hostel until we found a place to live(we want to have jobs before we decide to live in an apartment) Does anyone have any recommendations on any good and inexpensive hostels?? I just wanted to get some feedback/advice from people who have been in this situation before!! Thanks.

Hola there are many different places looking for people to teach English. But the job market in January maybe tough as it is peak holiday time in Argentina. But if you go direct and advertise yourself as an English teacher in the Buenos Aires Herald(English news paper) or clarin or La Nacion You can get the student to come to you and not have to pay the agencys. But like i said Jan will be tough as every one is on Holiday

also, i wanted to know if renting rooms is easier/cheaper than signing a lease? i wanted to know some good/safe areas that aren't very expensive and are close to public transportation. i was wondering if anyone could recommend anything.

Back