Companies Where Spanish Is Not A Requirement?

Elioth

Registered
Hi there,

I've been living in BA for about a year (sabbatical) and I am starting a job search as I would like to stay longer term. My spanish is conversational and I would look for companies where fluency in Spanish would not be a requirement. Any ideas?
My field is talent management.
Thanks

C

There are some recruitment agencies (sorry, don't have names) which work in English, have heard it a few times from various people. Google might throw up the names.

I worked as an Exec Recruiter in Tech - so I'd look for something in staffing but not necessarily tech; could be something else
C

I would recommend if you don't already have an account on linkedin, getting one going, setting your languages and experiences etc and seeing what comes up. Each week I get a heap of opportunities and although the majority will require some spanish is you are conversational you may be ok. Also, with the bigger companies they can probably help you with work visas etc.

Hello! I work at Accenture and Spanish is not needed. English is a good asset but if you speak other languages (french, german, dutch) you have more chances of getting a job there.

Recruitment companies here that work in English - TXT, Kenexa, Avature. Pierpoint. As mentioned you often see their ads on Craigslist.

Back