Company Paying-Where To Live?

jb5

Registered
We need a large apartment or home--3 bedrooms/2 plus baths, some outdoor space. We want a very nice one in a very nice area. Price is not very important as the company will be paying.

Where would you live?

I think you need to know also where are you going to work, what would you like to do, for instance.

Actually, we get to choose where to put the office. So suggestions for that would be great too. Somewhere where engineers would be happy working.

We love good restaurants, good food markets, some quiet and somewhere to bike nearby.

Puerto Madero has little appeal if you ask me, especially if you want green space. If the company's paying I'd look in Barrio Parque or whatever the area is where all the embassies are, or Botanico but closer to Libertador. Close to parks, lots more life and neighbourhood feel. Or get a house in Belgrano / Nunez. If their paying, you could get a house with it's own green space --w hy would you go for Puerto Madero, which is inconvenient to almost everything else in the city? PM maybe for offices, but living, forget it.

Reactions: jb5
Most of the engineering types with some latitude as where to put the office are choosing Martinez, Accusso or San Isidro. good office locations near Kansas. And large homes with nice gardens, near English speaking/teaching schools. Easy access to to trains and buses. Locate Kansas Restaurant on Libertador and draw a 3 mile radius around it. Puerto Madero really sucks if you or your employees have kids.
What form of engineering are you engaged in?

Your join date is two years ago, jb5, why do you need our advice? Some of the people advising you seem to have been here much less time than you. So what's the deal, is this for real?

Sappho said:
Your join date is two years ago, jb5, why do you need our advice? Some of the people advising you seem to have been here much less time than you. So what's the deal, is this for real?

A nice warn and helpful welcome from Sapo.:eek:

I would choose Barrio Parque or in Palermo close to Libertador, or even better, on Libertador in front of Rosedal gardens.

Reactions: jb5
Back