Computer Repair

TruchoTango

Registered
Does anyone on BA Expats do computer repair?

I have a Lenovo laptop, about 3 years old.

A local techie replaced the hard drive but then messed it up and wanted to keep charging to repair what he broke.

Send me a PM and I will provide further details. Thanks.

Funny how someone posts a question but doesn't read the forum enough to scroll down *six threads* below the one he starts.....

Funny how someone posts a question but doesn't read the forum enough to scroll down *six threads* below the one he starts.....

Good point. But perhaps TruchoTango looked at the title of the thread and thought those posts only referred to repairs of MacBooks?

http://www.balaptop.com/

[background=rgb(74, 74, 74)]Buenos Aires laptop repairs. Hi, I’m Ricardo & I specialize in Apple Mac & PC laptops. I also provide specialized data recovery services for all types of computer hard drive crashes. I service all brands & models including Macbooks. I’m situated close to Palermo in Barrio Norte on[/background][background=rgb(74, 74, 74)] [/background]Charcas[background=rgb(74, 74, 74)], one block down from Santa Fe – five stops from Palermo on the green line D (Pueyrredon Subte is 50x meters away from me!). You can drop in or I can come out to your home or office. [/background]

Hey Gringoboy. Thanks a mil for helping me with my computer. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Price for repairs was fair and you know what you are dong.

I will certainly come back to you next time I need computer assistance and I will recommend you to my friends.

My mac ended up powering up again and it's performing mas o menos... but then my charger wasn't working at all and I had to go buy a new one from Mercado Libre and pick it up in Once for $1,200 ARS.

... having apple products here kinda sucks. Especially when they are older like mine :-(

Back