Concerning Visa

cascade07

Registered
I have already extended my visa once and my flights leaves 1 day after my extension expires (so I'll be here for 6 months and 1 day instead of just 6 months). Will I have any problems leaving or returning to Buenos Aires (like in 4 months or sooner)?

Thank you,
Don

Can you go past passport control at Ezeiza (therefore getting stamped out) the day before? (I'm not sure if they let you do this, I can't remember). Just sleep in the airport. If you have a morning flight, it won't be too bad. If you have a night flight, bring stuff to do and a pillow & blanket.

Can you go past passport control at Ezeiza (therefore getting stamped out) the day before? (I'm not sure if they let you do this, I can't remember). Just sleep in the airport. If you have a morning flight, it won't be too bad. If you have a night flight, bring stuff to do and a pillow & blanket.

Guess if you can print a boarding pass online in advance you could spend some time in-transit...?

I can't imagine they would let you pass through immigration the day before your flight leaves...even in crazy EZE

My flight is not until 10pm, so I would not be able to print out my boarding pass until late the night before. I will already be getting to the airport around 5pm the evening of my flight. So your a not sure if I would have any problems leaving or returning since I will be a day over my visa?

The safest option is change the day of your flight. It will probably cost you $150 but at least it will give you peace of mind.

You pay and all is good, especially if you don't plan soon return. Or I missed something? I did that 2 years ago, paid on the airport and still they let me in 2 weeks later.

Edit: 4 months is soon return, but not so soon they won't be able to get over it, I guess. It's one day, most of people are overstaying months ...

You won't have "problems" leaving, but you'll most likely have to pay the overstay fee even if it's just 1 day over.

As for coming back... shouldn't be a problem. If you're going to be here for most of the year, it might be a good idea to look into residency options.

Back