Contractor needed!

TERKILD

Registered
Im in need of a contractor for a loft renovation.
I have already done plans with an architect friend, so basically I just need a contractor to put it all out in life!
I have had serious bad expirience with architects in general, seems like all they do is putting a little money aside for their business and then employ some paraguays with no clue about anything! (Sorry, thats just my experience), Untill now I have been the most intelligent and best worker of all people engaged in all my the projects! This I would like to change!

This is the project:
I am going to renovate and clean up a 80 m2 local/loft with triple height ceilings, making it in to an office/living space.
First the hole place need to be cleaned up, old splitlevel ceilings taken down etc. Walls need to be stripped down to the red bricks and then cleaned and sealed. New concrete floors need to be poured and polished up. plumbing need to be made, all new, additional bathroom plumbings need to be made. Two entrepisos and staircases need to be made. Electrical part I have already a friend to take care of. Budget is around 20.000 USD.

So, if anybody knows a good contractor that can do all this and have people do the different tasks in a ood way. There must be some members here that have had projects like this themself. I only look for the execution of the jobs, NOT an architect with smart ideas.....I think I have smart ideas myself :)

Look forward to hear if anyone can help me on this one,

Thanks in advance,

All the best!

Jan

The Italian husband of the owner of my old apartment really did a great job fixing up the place I used to live. I suppose he was a contractor in Italy and takes a great amount of pride in this work (that is done to 1st world standards by himself). What's your tel?

Back