Contractor/ Renovator recommendations?

artigas

Registered
I am looking for recommendations for contractors for several home renovation projects, such as kitchen/ bathroom renewal/ replacement, indoor/ outdoor painting, brick facade work and iron fence/ railing installation as well as some minor light construction work (window replacement/ roof repairs) in a small house in Núñez. Anybody had any positive experiences with local tradesmen, any ideas were to find a reasonable/ responsible crew? Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated!

Hi
I had once my facade of the house plus my terrace to be repaired plus painted. I posted the job on
https://www.habitissimo.com.ar
I found a really good crew from Paraguay who did the job in a week.
First I got a presupuesto , than they came to look at the work and they started the next day.
I was super happy with the work

Hi everyone,

This is an old thread but I'm looking for reliable contractors to renovate my apartment too.
I'm going to renovate the bathroom and kitchen of my apartment. Anyone can give recommendations or share their past experiences? I.e recommendation of reliable contractors, or any shops/showrooms where I can go see the display and have discussion with them? I live in Palermo Soho area. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

Back