Cooking Classes

mfeld

Registered
Does anyone know of any cooking classes or chefs that are willing to come to my home or me to theirs to learn how to cook different meals --- they do not have to be Argentine dishes. Please email me at: [email protected]. Preferrably during the week days. Thank you!

I also want to learn just how to make empanadas and humitas but I know of only one group cooking class every Saturday that is $80USD for 3 hours! Looking for a cheaper option, if anyone knows, please share! :D

I sent you both a PM with a local i took classes a year ago. I´m not sure if she´s still teaching but she was affordable back then and even gave free classes on Sundays.

you guys can come to my house and I'll show you how to cook. ;-) My specialties are Argentine or things from the American south, or things like Chinese dumplings. And sauces. :cool:

tez said:
you guys can come to my house and I'll show you how to cook. ;-) My specialties are Argentine or things from the American south, or things like Chinese dumplings. And sauces. :cool:

You cover a lot of territory==from Chinese dumplings to chicken and dumplings southern style. :)

dr__dawggy said:
You cover a lot of territory==from Chinese dumplings to chicken and dumplings southern style. :)

Haha I figured I'd pick what I do best! ;)

A cooking club might be fun though, hmmm....

Dan Perlman from Saltshaker gives cooking classes. Never took one, but have read about them on his blog. Some look pretty interesting.
Nancy

tez said:
Haha I figured I'd pick what I do best! ;)

A cooking club might be fun though, hmmm....

hey! I'm down for a cooking club! I've got a few delicious dishes I learned in Korea, as well as few for: Mexican, Vegetarian and Indian.

Let me come cook in your kitchen puuuhhhhhlease!!!:D

Hey! If a cooking club happens, please send me the info. I'd definitely be interested :)

I love cooking and I have always thought of giving cooking classes. I am not a chef. I just cook very well.My friends have urged me to do so for years now. I am French so French cuisine is my specialty. I know it is weird here, as people tend to prefer learning Argentinian cooking.I would very much like to give a class in my humble home( no more than 3 people). I won't charge a lot of money: basically the participants would pay for the ingredients and a modest fee. If you are interested, the very best for me will be to teach how to cook French meals, cook together and share the food around a nice table and make friends.. See you?

Back