Countdown to 12.11.10 Frinks Night

Liam3494

Registered
Well, you saw the pictures and the fun that was had by all last week, so, due to popular acclaim, we return to Krakow Bar on Venezuela in San Telmo http://www.krakow-cafe.com.ar/ for another night of fun and beer! Krakow, if you havent been yet, is a European style Bar, with plenty of room to spread out, good food, good beer, and naturally enough, when the Frinkers are out, a really good atmosphere.

So that's this Friday, 12/11/10, from 8 (ish) onwards........

BUT, we do want your input as to future venues, as we like to try out new bars around the area. So please, add some suggestions as to places that would be fun to go Frinking in on a Friday night, remembering that we are quite a large group, need to be easily found, and there must be beer worth drinking!

So, come along this Friday night, think of any suggestions, and be prepared to enjoy the night with friends, old and new.If you need any further advice, or have any questions, please PM me, and I will do my best to answer (or post on here of course).

sorry i can,t make it this week,gotta pick the inlaws up from Ezeiza!!

Hey Liam - do you guys ever do Frinks in an area other than San Telmo?? Not talking badly about ST but it's just a bit far for me as I'm on the Belgrano side of the city. Any chance something a bit more "central"?

CG - That's why we were asking for ideas. You see, a large number of us live on the ST side of the city, and know the bars around there, and not so much the bars in other parts of the ciudad. However, we are always open to suggestions as to bars that accomodate a large(ish) group. Last time we tried a bar in Recoleta, they decided to impose a 30 peso "entrance" fee, which clearly didn't enthuse us. So if you have any ideas as to a place to hold Frinks, we are more than happy to try new places - remember the criteria, able to accomodate 20 odd people arriving at various times during the evening, decent (ish) beer, and must be able to mingle.

But try and come down from Belgrano one night and enjoy the craic - I live in Avellaneda, and at least one of our regulars comes from San Isidro, and another two from Accassuso, so maybe the journey is worth it, once in a while :).....

citygirl said:
Hey Liam - do you guys ever do Frinks in an area other than San Telmo?? Not talking badly about ST but it's just a bit far for me as I'm on the Belgrano side of the city. Any chance something a bit more "central"?

Hey I´m not a huge san telmo fan my self but it is a very very central barrio. Right next to ´el centro´ infact. Its about the same distance to get there for those of us that live in the southern barrios as those that live in the northern or western ones.

Liam, count me in this week, I went last week but couldnt find you guys.

PhilipDT said:
Hey I´m not a huge san telmo fan my self but it is a very very central barrio. Right next to ´el centro´ infact. Its about the same distance to get there for those of us that live in the southern barrios as those that live in the northern or western ones.

Liam, count me in this week, I went last week but couldnt find you guys.

Sorry you couldn't find us Philip. It was a little busy last week (Pay day I believe!), but we usually hang out towards at the end of the bar on the right, close to the Big Polish Guy who runs the place, where he serves from. Check out the photo's on the other thread and you might recognise some of us this week.

Delfina, look forward to seeing you again, and the more friends, the merrier!

We will be there, one way or another, from around 8 onwards. Usually there is a big group around until around 1 or 2 PM, some nights, some stay till daylight!

If anybody wants to pre frink there is a champagne feria in the pan american hotel. I went last year, great event, and lets us out in time for plenty of frinking afterwards.

Back