Counterfeit $100 Pesos From An Atm On Scalabrini!

chrissy1227

Registered
I've been here for a couple of months now, and this is a first. I went to an ATM last night to pay for a cab, at 5:45 AM, and the ATM doled out false $100 pesos. I didn't realize until this morning, after I had already paid the cab driver with $200 and a pizza place with another $200 of the $500 I took out. They felt thick, like printer paper.

When I paid for pizza delivery today with $200, about 20 minutes later I got a call from the pizza place telling me they were falso, and the delivery guy was buzzing at my door again.

The bank's closed now, and I'm pissed. I have to go back tomorrow to sort this whole thing out.

So, un aviso: The GALACIA bank on Scalabrini Ortiz 945 (close to the intersection of Scalabrini y Cordoba) is giving counterfeit hundreds.

Reactions: Joe
Blanco Galicia on av de mayo also gave my friends counterfeit notes a few years ago.

A photo would be handy.
How can you tell when they're fake?

I've been here for a couple of months now, and this is a first. I went to an ATM last night to pay for a cab, at 5:45 AM, and the ATM doled out false $100 pesos. I didn't realize until this morning, after I had already paid the cab driver with $200 and a pizza place with another $200 of the $500 I took out. They felt thick, like printer paper.

When I paid for pizza delivery today with $200, about 20 minutes later I got a call from the pizza place telling me they were falso, and the delivery guy was buzzing at my door again.

The bank's closed now, and I'm pissed. I have to go back tomorrow to sort this whole thing out.

So, un aviso: The GALACIA bank on Scalabrini Ortiz 945 (close to the intersection of Scalabrini y Cordoba) is giving counterfeit hundreds.

Good luck convincing the bank they're at fault.

"It's Not Our Fault" BofA did it, BONY did it, the old judge did it, the CIA did it, the NSA did it, Frenchie did it, Ajo did it. Ghost did it. But we didn't do it. "It's not our fault"

"It's Not Our Fault" BofA did it, BONY did it, the old judge did it, the CIA did it, the NSA did it, Frenchie did it, Ajo did it. Ghost did it. But we didn't do it. "It's not our fault"

Forgot the most important item: Las Malvinas san nuestras!

A word of caution... cab drivers carry fake 100 notes all the time.. happened to several people, they drop your bill to the floor mat and pick a fake one from their lap a switch trick. When you hand a 100 to a cab watch the change the 50 may be fake

AS a rule of thumb once you pay and walk away the deal is finished...! What would have happened if you phone the PIZZERIA and tell him the 50 peso bill change, he gave you was a fake....forget it !!!

If a fake dollar came out of a particular ATM means little, no indication of more fake bills, fakes could be dispensed anywhere, Not defending Banco Galicia

Im no longer suprised by Argentina.

Er actually I am. W T F!!

Fake bank notes from a national bank's ATM! How do they explain that one?!

Back