couple looking for a one bed apartment

sonygael

Registered
Hello there, we are looking for a place in BA for 9th of may,600 dollars MAX with all included for minimum 6 months. We would like it to be at least 2 ambientes and decent looking as we have a little baby aswell.

if you guys know of anything I would appreciate if you'd let us know.

thanks

Haych

Registered
hi i believe my flat maybe a bit expensive at 1000 dollars a month but it is in the best place and has two bedrooms and a cleaner and possible child minder at an extra.

sonygael said:
Hello there, we are looking for a place in BA for 9th of may,600 dollars MAX with all included for minimum 6 months. We would like it to be at least 2 ambientes and decent looking as we have a little baby aswell.

if you guys know of anything I would appreciate if you'd let us know.

thanks
I could have an apt. to suit your needs. It is located in Belgrano R, residential area, three blocks from the train station, very secure area.
It will cost you u$s 700 + power, gas and tel.
Comission 5% of total contract. If interested, please contact me at the fol. cel 1553452924 (stephen browning)
Best wishes.

loveithere

Registered
Would you be interested in renting a room in my 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment?
The apartment is large. In a great location, walking distance from Recoleta (less than 4 blocks) and fully furnished.
$600/month will cover all your expenses except for food. You will be more than welcome to use the kitchen. I live alone, and usually eat at my mom's who leaves a few blocks away. I am usually home in the mornings and in the evenings. The apartment is fully furnished, and your baby could sleep with you or in the living room. Let me know at mblavalle@gmail.com

cruizes

Registered
We also are looking for a one bedroom apartment (contemporary furnishings) for 3 or 4 months commencing around August 1st, 2010 in a safe area.

Oh yeah, no kids but bringing our little bundle of joy with us - a Shih Zsu!