Couple To Manage A Small Hotel

lasortija

Registered
70km from Buenos Aires, we have a small 6 bed hotel catering to exhausted couples from Buenos Aires mostly at the weekends. We are about 2km from a village.

We are English and l leave here shortly. Must have some hotel experience, like cooking, dogs and horses. The work is erratic but fun and rewarding and in a very beautiful place. We cook and wash everything and have some help from maids. Our clients come through Booking.com and our current rating is 8.4. We have a lot of returning guests.

If anyone is interested, please contact me. We are thinking at the moment of a percentage share scheme. Many thanks. Jennifer

I'm not looking for a job but am always looking for a close trip from Buenos Aires. How about some details on your hotel for prospective guests.

T/

I'm not looking for a job but am always looking for a close trip from Buenos Aires. How about some details on your hotel for prospective guests.

T/

thats a pretty good idea.. and maybe the advantage here is that many who post here are more flexible on travel arrangments and can do mid week stays when the hotel is not too busy

Hi Jennifer. Which village is this close to? 70km from BA in which direction? How long are you looking for help? Is this temporary or permanent?

Hi Jennifer,
Not sure if you still need help but I have a background in running b&b's, I work with horses and would love to learn more about the opportunity if you still have it available. Thank you, Gina

Back