Courses To Study In University Of Palermo

Ceviche

Registered
Lately, I have not been having much luck with hot chicas, for various reasons especially lack of social life with opportunities to meet such chicas by chance in a social circle.

So one of my learned friends ( who is a Latino and lives in another city of Latin America) has advised me :-

Enroll in a private university, it doesn't matter if you can attend of classes because of work. Buy a nice 4x4 car. Invite everybody to come with you to beaches, etc. I guarantee you lots of hot girls week after week.

So my question to the learned/experienced expats or student expats here -

1. What kind of documents do I need to show to enroll in a university here. I completed my high school & college in Congo.

2. Which courses in your opinion has the hottest chicas studying there? As per my friend, it would mostly be dentistry / Journalism.

3. What to do exactly to take the admission, and maybe attend one or two clases a week? Will lack of attendance be a problem with the Unirversity decorum?

4. My spanish is Intermediate. Will this be enough to take admission or do I have to take a Spanish exam.

5. Which are the universities close to Palermo?

I don't want to take Spanish classes as its full of foreigners. I prefer local girls or Latinas and a serious course with serious students.

Please advise. This is a serious query.

Thanks in Advance

Why don't you simply install Tinder? It is free and I keep seeing young people using it while riding public transports.

Back