Covid + passenger boards flight with fake certificate

He had a positive PCR test done in Miami hidden in his mobile

From what I read, it's a little complicated. The guy flew to Miami for vaccination. He got the second vaccine dose a few days before return flight. He did the pre-flight PCR and because of the second dose, the PCR printed positive. The guy attempted to change the flight date, but the airline said it would cost like $2,000. So he got a doctor to write that he presented no covid symptoms. This last part is arguable, because he was caught by a thermocam at Ezeiza. A fever sounds like s symptom to me. But maybe he didn't have a fever when the doctor wrote the verification.

While I don't excuse it, the situation is tough. The $2,000 flight change would be difficult to stomach. Especially since the guy didn't really have covid. The vaccine was what produced the positive PCR.

From what I read, it's a little complicated. The guy flew to Miami for vaccination. He got the second vaccine dose a few days before return flight. He did the pre-flight PCR and because of the second dose, the PCR printed positive. The guy attempted to change the flight date, but the airline said it would cost like $2,000. So he got a doctor to write that he presented no covid symptoms. This last part is arguable, because he was caught by a thermocam at Ezeiza. A fever sounds like s symptom to me. But maybe he didn't have a fever when the doctor wrote the verification.

While I don't excuse it, the situation is tough. The $2,000 flight change would be difficult to stomach. Especially since the guy didn't really have covid. The vaccine was what produced the positive PCR.
This may be a classic example of the press focussing on the angle they want to portray.

To tell you the truth, I haven't the slightest idea of who or what to believe anymore. It's that bad out there. All this social engineering and etc . There is a war going on to own your mind and control your thinking.

Now he is facing 15 years in jail. That’s difficult to stomach.

He got the second vaccine dose a few days before return flight. He did the pre-flight PCR and because of the second dose, the PCR printed positive. Especially since the guy didn't really have covid. The vaccine was what produced the positive PCR.
Nope, mRNA and viral vector vaccines are the only ones used in USA and due to their very nature they cannot possibly cause the actual infection.

None of the authorized and recommended COVID-19 vaccines cause you to test positive on viral tests, which are used to see if you have a current infection. Neither can any of the COVID-19 vaccines currently in clinical trials in the United States.

If your body develops an immune response to vaccination, which is the goal, you may test positive on some antibody tests. Antibody tests indicate you had a previous infection and that you may have some level of protection against the virus. Experts are currently looking at how COVID-19 vaccination may affect antibody testing results

Now he is facing 15 years in jail. That’s difficult to stomach.
Could you keep us informed once this has been to court? As far as I see normally these are maximum sentences to scare the people (not only in Argentina). I would actually be surprised if he has to go to prison. Probably a few months on probation or something like that.

Back