Covid Self-Test

Danke1040

Registered
Arrived this week for a month long project. I’m sure the community is tired of being asked, but do any pharmacies have self-tests or any one know when their available? Trying to keep peace of mind by testing at home. Looking to purchase a few.

Thanks!

Arrived this week for a month long project. I’m sure the community is tired of being asked, but do any pharmacies have self-tests or any one know when their available? Trying to keep peace of mind by testing at home. Looking to purchase a few

Thanks!
Apparently available at local Farmacias COVID self test

Great. Looks sold out there, but I’ll explore some pharmacies tomorrow/Monday. Are there private rapid test centers or is everything on gov’t registry?
CentralLab. centralab.com.ar/ covid test 6500 pesos. I got my results in under 24 hours. Very easy to make an appointment on line . many locations.

30 January 2022
The first Covid self-test arrives in pharmacies this Monday: what brand is it and how much it costs? Distribution began this weekend and some pharmacies in the interior of the country already have it on sale.

This Monday, the distribution begins in the City of BA and the Conurbano. This was confirmed to Clarín by the Argentine Pharmaceutical Confederation (COFA). It is the self-test Inmunobio brand of the laboratory Jayor SRL (manufactured by a Chinese lab). It costs $1,650....It will start to be seen in some pharmacies in CABA and the GBA, which will be identified with a "negocio adherido" sign on the door....A detail to take into account when purchasing it is that the self-test package must have a label with a bar code. This element will be used to record who bought the product and what was the result of the diagnosis. COFA explained that this was one of the reasons that delayed the delivery of the products.

The second self-test that could start to be distributed as of February 1st would be the one from the Roche laboratory, which entered the country in the last few days. They confirmed to this newspaper that the autotests imported by the Swiss lab would also "be available as of next week in pharmacies". It comes in a presentation of five units, oriented to family groups and companies....

...There are currently six self-tests approved by ANMAT. Of all of them, only one is produced in the country: it is the one developed by the Rosario laboratory Wiener Lab. The other five are imported and will be marketed by Asserca, Jayor, Roche, Abbott and Vyam Group laboratories. Sources close to the Abbott laboratory, meanwhile, explained that "they are working on the importation, logistics and other aspects of the process", but that they still do not have a confirmed delivery date. Federico Rojkin, president of Wiener Lab Group, pointed out that the current priority of the Rosario laboratory is "to supply kits to public laboratories so that they can provide the service" and that for the moment there is no confirmed date for the sale of the self-tests in pharmacies.

SEE GRAPHS: How does the nasal test work, step by step, and elements that make up the test....
The prices of the imported autotests will be similar. Abbott $ 1,682 and Vyam Group between $ 1,650 and $ 1,690. In the case of Asserca, so far there is no information available about its price. It is worth remembering that these are rapid orientation tests for self-detection of Sars-CoV-2 antigens and not PCR, so physicians may ask for a professional test to confirm the result. They do not serve as a travel certificate either (in such cases, a negative PCR must be presented).

I have been able to get them for the past month at OpenFarma. The last time I paid $2.500 for an Antigen Rapid test. I am not sure if they are already legally sold, probably not. Just ask at big drug store chains.

Back