Covid Vaccination Argentina

Since this subject lost a bit of relevance. What is is a good private lab/clinic for general vaccination here?

This guy says that

I'm sorry to say this, but his firing was well-deserved. He probably has a Ph.D. in Comparative Literature or something, yet he speaks about Genetics, I think. Covid vaccines are not gene therapies.

Correction: He has PhD in Biotechnology. Even worse.
Always a good idea to know the background of the person/group making the recommendation. Is there specialization in anything relevant having to do with communicable diseases, do the specialize in something scientific/medical but completely unrelated, or do they have no scientific/medical education/training at all and are simply someone who's done their own "research" and has access to the internet and a social media account?

I was just going by my own experience and that of the person I was responding to. I was vaxxed against common childhood diseases and didn't contract any of the childhood diseases I was vaccinated against. The person I was responding wasn't vaxxed against those childhood diseases and said they contracted more than one of them while also making a subjective (assuming they have as much relevant medical/scientific training as I do - none) opinion that children who are not vaccinated are healthier. Unless I'm missing something, that subjective opinion doesn't line up with their experience or mine. Or maybe we just have differing opinion on the definition of healthy childhood re: common childhood diseases.

Since this subject lost a bit of relevance. What is is a good private lab/clinic for general vaccination here?
We've used Centra Lab on a few occasions, they have locations around Buenos Aires city, and a WhatsApp on their page (https://www.centralab.com.ar) so you can check availability of the vaccines you want. If you want something simple like a flu vaccine, a lot of pharmacies offer that service.

Back