Craving For Arabian Sweets

Girino

Registered
Where can I find stuff like this in BA?

SGbA6kI.jpg

There was a place in San Telmo that had good Lebanese I just cant remember the name. Maybe you should goggle that and scope it out. I used to eat there with my wife when were dating and it was well lets just say I always ate to much.

There was a place in San Telmo that had good Lebanese I just cant remember the name. Maybe you should goggle that and scope it out. I used to eat there with my wife when were dating and it was well lets just say I always ate to much.

I googled and I found two: Habibi and Burmana. Which one are you recommending?

I googled and I found two: Habibi and Burmana. Which one are you recommending?

It was Burmana the photos bring back the memory. Not super but good and authentic for sure. Have to realize these places surely have issues getting the spices they need. But the place was good going back about 5 years I cannot say what it is like now.

Giving that I don't know much about Arabian cuisine, they could sell me anything as authentic. Thanks!

I just brought a box of such treats from Iran and we had them tonight at a farewell party and they were delicious I'd love to find something like them here, too

You might find what you need at Damasco or Armenia Panaderia Confiteria on either side of Raul Scalabrini Ortiz y Jose Antonio Caberia. They have a varied selection on sweets made with filo dough. Keep in mind that Armenia Panaderia Confiteria is closed on Mondays.

Back