CREAMFIELDS - Sat. Dec. 19 in Palermo!

razal

Registered
Creamfields is one of the biggest electronic music festivals in the world and I am selling 5 tickets to the best dance party of the year with internationally renowned DJs!

Avoid waiting in a long line and paying extra admin fees...

Current price is AR$170+ AR$15 + an long wait in an annoying line...I would love to go, but will be out of town :(

I am selling them for AR$165 each, but willing to give a nice discount for those who want to buy more than one.

I live in Palermo, work in the centro and if you are close, I will personally drop off the tix!

Remember the event was canceled at the last minute (2 days prior) back in November, and only rescheduled the following week.

DJ's traveled to BA for the event and some did play at local clubs others who did not play were not paid, although they were booked and the cancellation was of no fault of their own. (The organizers did not obtain the proper permits)

Now some DJ's have backed out of the event because they have demanded to be paid in full and in advance. The organizers will not agree to do that.

Very interesting and telling, if you now visit their site: http://www.creamfieldsba.com/
And select "Line Up" from the menu, it no longer lists any DJ's.

In the meantime many people that paid with a credit card (several friends of mine) have received refunds from their banks after the organizers refused to voluntarily provide refunds.

Don't be surprised if the event doesn't happen.

Thanks for the info - I thought they had confirmed all the DJs and it was for sure happening on the 19th...

I will try calling my bank to get the money back, but I doubt it will help..

razal said:
Thanks for the info - I thought they had confirmed all the DJs and it was for sure happening on the 19th...

I will try calling my bank to get the money back, but I doubt it will help..

I personally know of two DJ's that will not be playing.

Again, visit their site: http://www.creamfieldsba.com/ And select "Line Up" from the menu, it no longer lists any DJ's.

Contact the issuing bank of your credit card and start a charge-back based on the fact services you paid for were not rendered.

The organizers have refused providing refunds because they re-scheduled the event.

The problem with that is you should be giving people the option of a refund or attend the event on the new date but the organizers have not done that.

Some of my friends from Brazil made travel plans to attend the original event and couldn't back out because the event was canceled so last minute. They ended up still coming to BA because the change/cancellation fees with the airlines & hotels were ridiculous.

topshow.com.ar say that you can get tickets bought through them refunded until the 11th December.

So, did Creamfields ever happen? I wanted to go, but I wasn't going to risk losing any money on buying useless tickets...

Back