CREAMFIELDS! Who's going?

rando

Registered
hey, this is Randy. i'll be in BA by the 30. too late to get tix ?? I really want to attend this show.

hey there Randy! I have no idea whether it's too late for tickets. Give it a try, though and let me know if you get one! You buy them online then pick them up downtown. I can help you with the pickup if you need!

Last year it was the 10-year anniversary and as far as I know, it never sold out. The autodromo really has a lot of space. I don't remember the numbers too well, I think it had 40.000 people and 50k or 60k available tickets. Maybe somebody else remembers better.

Like anneirene said, you can buy the tickets online and then pick them up at a sales office. Just don't buy anything from non-official sites or people on the street. Should not be necessary to say that, then again I keep being surprised how people still fall for counterfeit tickets.

mjake said:
I'm going. We can from a group and go together!

For those in need of a ticket:

BUY IT ONLINE HERE

http://dell.multiticket.com.ar/eventperformances.asp?evt=48

BUY OFFLINE HERE

http://www.multiticket.com.ar/eng/ptos_vta.htm

I bought mine online with my credit card, then I picked it up in a club near the obelisk.
Speak out if you have questions.
And for those who are going, let me know if you want to go together.

Sounds good to me! I have another interested person, so we should coordinate a dinner or something beforehand so we can all meet then we should party it up together! So excited!

Hi! Id love to go to creamfields but currently the only people i know in BA are my granfathers age.. so would love to tag along with someone if possible!
I just moved to BA 2 weeks ago and dont know any younger people yet so am looking to make lots of new wonderful friends and go to creamfields, so thought this would be the perfect way to do it :)
What are peoples plans?
Thanks, rachel x

Hey Anne and crew.. I'm going and would like to go with your group. Should we make an official meet spot / time for dinner before hand?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davidoff Culture 0
C Expat Life 4
M Expat Events 2
A Expat Events 0
R Expat Life 3
Back