Crispy chilli beef in Buenos Aires?

Fettucini

Registered
Anyone know if there's a chinese restaurant that serves this in BA? Most of the chinese places i've eaten here have put me off eating chinese food altogether (especially the chewy Argentine chicken.. yuck!), but i have a craving for crispy chilli beef like they serve it in London, also hong kong style sweet and sour pork would be good!

Run this past me one more time, will you?
You are in Buenos Aires
You want Chinese food
The way they prepare it in London
I think I'd describe this as a no-win situation

You are in Buenos Aires
You want Chinese food

ja ja ja! right on!

You better learn how to cook. :) Seriously, you can get all the ingredients you'll need in Chinatown.

Yeah but i can't believe there's not a good Chinese restaurant in town, it's like the Chinese chefs who come to live here forgot how to cook on the way.
(well observed elshombre i want it the way they prepare it in China, London, whatever, just so it tastes how it should).

Have you tried Cinco Corderos on Las Heras @ Sanches de Bustamante in Barrio Norte/Palermo? It's not beautiful to look at but we have always had exceptionally fresh and good food there. All the cooking is done out in the open which I also like. The funny waitress is a bonus. ;)

if you ever find one let me know! I think the main problem with that dish is the chilli.
Maybe many moons ago they tried making it but of course no locals like spicy food so its gone the way of the dodo.

Look at the lost Asian blog, she has some decent Chinese restaurants reviewed.

haha

Basically.

elhombresinnombre said:
You are in Buenos Aires
You want Chinese food

Back