Cuba From Argentina

babababa

Registered
Anyone ever gone to cuba from EZE? What did you do about a tourist card (Where did you get one)

We did last year. We went to the Cuban embassy for a visa or something. I don't remember the details, but it was pretty easy. If you need more info details, T'll be home later.
Nancy

babababa:
in 2005 I went from EZE to Havana with Aeroflot -the Russian Airline.I am U.S. citizen but I had no trouble getting a tourist Card from a Cuban travel agency here. However,I don't know if the agency still operates here.

If I remember it correctly: If you book a package - flight plus a few nights of hotel - then the travel agent will provide you with the tourist card. If you just buy the flight and are organizing accommodation on your own then you might have to get it yourself from the embassy.

We flew from EZE to Caracas to Cuba. Got a visa from the Cuban Embassy here in Buenos Aires for Cuba while we waited but we were worried about a transit visa in Venezuela. Turned out, nothing needed. Our flight on Venezuelans airlines was cheap and worth every penny.

T/

Back