Cuevas That Take Online/wire Transfers?

lucha54

Registered
Does anyone know of a cueva that accepts wire transfers (in small-ish amounts) or that would sell pesos and take USD via online bank or Paypal transfer?

looks like a buisness opportunity for a bilingual cuevista with an overseas account....

I dunno, i think it's all "trail free" with these guys. Anything written down or digitally recorded (beyond counting on their fingers!) would be handy evidence for any potential AFIP inspector!

i'm running out of USD... whats a girl to do.
Are there ATMs that give USD in Fray Bentos? Anyone?

I know that there are cuevas that do accept wire transfers and give you the money, either all in pesos or half in pesos, half in dollars. I know some people who do this but I don't have the name or contact info of the cueva. So I guess what I am trying to say is that yes, they exist, but unfortunately I don't have a contact...

what happened?

They gave us false dollars (1800 of a total of 10,000) and they were sooooo similar to the good ones we didn t notice. Fray Bentos is the nearest bank outside Argentiina for all the sojeros and lots of argentine rich people have a bank acount. They thought we were that kind of people. From that moment on, we go to Mercedes (50 kms more).

And it was a model institution of Uruguay as it is the BROU!!!

Back