Cuil Question - Need Help

ChrisMalaysian

Registered
Hi all, I'm asking this on behalf of a friend.

CUIL question.
I had a CUIL with a work holiday visa, that has expired. Now I have a work contract and a precaria, so I went to the ANSES for a CUIL, and they have no idea whether they should give me a new CUIL or reactivate the old one. Anyone knows? I need to get back to Migraciones within a month with the CUIL, and I've been waiting for ANSES for two weeks now... Going there to try to have them hurry is not working. :)

Any tip appreciated!

How long are you staying? Are you getting a DNI? The CUIL will be what they call "provisorio" prior to getting your DNI, after which it will change. That is probably why no one knows because generally you don't get multiple precarias but rather a precaria until your DNI comes.

Why does Migraciones want you to get back to them with a CUIL before having a DNI?

HI,

My friend is actually under working holiday visa and she's from France and has been here for abt 2 years or so i believe. She was working under the table and now the employer is hiring her under a work employment visa and hence she requires a CUIL for that.

HI,

My friend is actually under working holiday visa and she's from France and has been here for abt 2 years or so i believe. She was working under the table and now the employer is hiring her under a work employment visa and hence she requires a CUIL for that.

Hm... I am afraid I do not know the answer and couldn't find it online. Shouldn't her employer offer help with the immigration process?

Hopefully someone else on the forum will be able to best assist. I also had a CUIL provisorio, pero I am here on a student visa. When my DNI finally came, I just used the new CUIL and registered for the monotributo since I am working en relación sin dependencia.

Back