Cupcake and champage night for the ladies (makeup demo)

Kirst

Registered
Girls - we are arranging a girls' night in Palermo with the idea of having a makeup artist come and demonstate how to do makeup well. We of course will need volunteers to be models for the night! It is also an excuse for a girly get together.

We will arrange champage or cava and cupcakes!

There will be a cost for the food, and the price of the artist but shall let you know.

I am posting simply to get an idea of numbers at this stage. We are planning to have it in early July if not sooner.

Please email me at
[email protected]

ps if anyone has a large apartment who is willing to host such a party, then please shout!

ciao

I really have no interest in the makeup artist but I do really like cupcakes and champagne! If this happens, I would love to come. I recommend Mumas for cupcakes!

I also truly love cupcakes and champagne - it sounds like a fun idea :) I wouldn't mind learning how to do makeup better - I don't think I've even given my makeup routine a second thought for at least 10 years...:D

Definitely not in any place to host though - 40m2 is a tight space even just for me and my husband...:p

Hey there Kirst,

I'd be willing to host but only if there is a selection of gluten-free cupcakes as well since I'm allergic to gluten. :0) Sometime in July works best for me...feel free to pm me. Also, does the make-up artist know how to trim & shape eyebrows as well? I am in desperate need of an eyebrow shaping/tweezing/trim, etc.

did someone say a girls night?:D
i'd love to join in if its an open invitation!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Expat Life 10
Davidglen77 Expat Life 3
I Food and Drink 1
B Food and Drink 5
Back